Here are some of my favorites from our family photos we had taken. Now that I know how to add a photo, I went a little crazy. Sorry. But...I had fun doing it! :)
Cute pictures! Keep up the annual family pictures. It's so fun to look back and see how our family has changed from year to year...even when it was just the two of us.
Whoa! It is a miracle that you are blogging. I thought you had given up all together. Let me know if you need any suggestions. I've finally figured out a few things.
Good work! Keep the posts coming!@
ReplyDeleteWow, I never realized how long your legs are! How fun! Those pictures are adorable.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Keep up the annual family pictures. It's so fun to look back and see how our family has changed from year to year...even when it was just the two of us.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! It is a miracle that you are blogging. I thought you had given up all together. Let me know if you need any suggestions. I've finally figured out a few things.
ReplyDelete